Sunday, September 26, 2010

34 Events and Room to Read


When I was asked to coordinate my first wedding, I really didn't plan on continuing down the road which has led to an actual creation of our business, 34 Events.
I continue to do very little promotion or advertising as word of mouth and referrals mean the world to me. I also wanted to do more with the revenue. I wanted to give back in a special way.
Dave and I talked about various ways in which we could use 34 Events to become more involved in our own community and globally. We had a few charities that we had fallen in love with. Some had special places in our hearts because loved ones were living and surviving with Cystic Fibrosis, some we loved because they devote themselves to pursing and ensuring education in third world countries and some are just because....
Lauren and Josh have chosen Room to Read as the charity that we will donate to in their name. We feel so blessed to make this donation in your name. Below is a link to the Room to Read web page, they are amazing and one of my best friends is the San Diego Chapter Leader. We hope that we can continue to make donations, one person at a time, we do make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment