Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here we go......



Today I posted my website and blog on Facebook. It may not sound like a huge deal but it is for two reasons...


First and foremost, it took me FOREVER to begin to navigate the computer world of webhosting, domain names, bloggers etc. and now I am up and running


Second, it is a leap of faith for me. I have enjoyed doing weddings and events over the last 3 years for friends but now it is a little more serious, money and lots of time is involved. I am very excited to see what is in store for me and my family.


I hope you continue to check back from time to time, there will be additional posts for the holidays, new pictures from two weddings completed this summer and much more!


Hope all of you have a safe Halloween.


Love, Jen (a.k.a. Clanton)

No comments:

Post a Comment